domingo, 3 de julho de 2011

Adele admits to having a crush on Prince Harry

The 23-year-old singer had previously vowed not to date redheads, but it seems Prince William's younger brother might be enough to change her mind.


Adele told Glamour magazine: 'I know I said I wouldn't go out with a ginger, but it's Prince Harry. I'd be a real duchess then!'
She admitted his fun-loving nature was the reason for her attraction, adding: 'I'd love a night out with him. He seems like a right laugh.'
During the chat the Someone Like You singer admitted she had gone on dates with celebrities, but she hadn't enjoyed the attention she had received.
She said: 'I've been on a few dates with celebrities but I don’t like it. You go out and everyone just looks at you both.
'We go to really established places that know how to keep their mouths shut.'
Adele also revealed that living with her mum is sometimes a bit embarrassing when it comes to having night visitors, saying: 'We kind of have a schedule of when not to be in. She’s always met them before, but it’s a bit awkward the next morning.'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário